The Network has a strong emphasis on developing and sustaining friendships through participation in a range of engaging and fulfilling international activities. This promotes and values the positive contribution that young deafblind people make in their communities and respective countries. Although we are a very new Network our membership has shown a keen interest in developing the following activities:
- Holidays, short breaks and exchange visits hosted by deafblind organisations throughout the world.
- Conferences, forums and consultation groups representing the voice of deafblind youth.
- Newsletters and social media providing access to information on network events.
- Award schemes and ceremonies to champion individual and collective achievements of deafblind youth.
- Talks and seminars bringing together deafblind youth, practitioners and specialists in deafblind youth services.